Friday, September 2, 2011

Pinterest

Oh my goodness...Must . Step . Away . From . Computer

I signed up last night for a  Pinterest account. I'm sure you've heard all the hype about it. I had, but I've been putting off signing up for a while since I had heard that it was highly addictive. The last thing I need is to be spending more time glued to my computer...but I broke down last night and signed up anyways, and everyone was so right! It is very addicting, and I love it!

I spent forever on my computer last night saving things that I found to my boards...and to make it even better there's a Pin you put in your bookmark toolbar and you can save things you find online to your boards also and it will save a link to the site you found it on. So not only do I not have to use my bookmarks and save everything to my computer anymore, but I can save the picture and link in the category I want on Pinterest and access it with one click..You can also share your boards with your friends and family, and have followers, and follow other people boards...All in all,I have to say it's pretty cool!
If you want to follow me you can find me at http://pinterest.com/hflotamoore/

Last thing I have to say about it is if you do not have an account yet, and you love decorative, and crafty stuff... Enter at Your Own Risk!  :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment