Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Labor Day....a day late...

I'm a day late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!
We celebrated it with my family on Sunday instead of yesterday. My mom and grandma went to church with us, then we went to my moms house for lunch. It was really nice to have the whole day to visit and catch up...Here's a few pictures from our day.

My brother eating all the cheeseball!
My brother thinking he's cute trying to run of with the cheeseball!!! Not cool....

My mom

My mom and Grandma


My niece Natalie

My nephew Vincent...Yes he actually managed to lift that watermelon..lol

My oldest son Tyler

My youngest son Chandler

That kid LOVES watermelon...lol...a mouthful, and a piece in both hands

Someone dug out the Violin


Grandma showing him how it's done

Only my family can go from holding a violin to a gun..lol

3 peas in a pod

How stinkin' cute is she?!?!




My middle son Dylan with Vince

How adorable..and sweet....until they wake up! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment