Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Got Featured :0)

WooHoo! 
I've been up a whole hour today and already its turning out to be a great day!
Just the fact that it was 10:30 before I had to get up was enough to make it an awesome day.
But then to make it even better...
I pull up blogger, 
 I'm checking out the latest posts, 
and I'm scrolling on through the top 25 DIY Projects post from Tatertots & Jello.....
and there was my Headboard Bench!!!!
So Excited!
I . Got . Featured . on Tatertots & Jello!!!
Awesome, Awesome day...lol

In case your not subscribed to Tatertots & Jello (then you need too.its and amazing blog!), here's the link to the post if you want to check it out..

Now to drag my lazy butt up and away from the computer this morning and be productive ....
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Thats awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, that is soooo awesome for you :)It is a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being features on Tatertots and Jello! Bet your feeling great! Thanks for stopping by and liking my nightstands

    ReplyDelete