Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awesome site I found - The Dating Divas...(and no its not just for you single gals!)

I was browsing around on Pinterest a couple of days ago and I came across a link to a site that was supposed to have great ideas to strengthen your marriage.
I pinned it, but I didn't get around looking at it until this morning.
I have to say it's an awesome site!
So awesome, in fact, that I felt the need to share their site with all of you...
(and no they didn't ask me to promote them or their site...
I actually just found them and became a follower of their blog today)

The blog is called The Dating Divas.








The Dating Divas is a blog ran by 11 beautiful women
and every Monday they offer a new, completely planned, date idea for your upcoming week.
Throughout the rest of the week they post quick and easy ideas to serve your spouse, unforgettable family outings and activities with the kids, intimate moment ideas to spice up your relationship, and fun crafts!
They definitely seem to have something for everyone.


My husband and I have only been married for 2 1/2 years, but we've been together a total of 11 years. So even though we should "technically" still be in the honeymoon phase, we're not...

This past year has been pretty rough on our relationship, but we're still hanging in there.
Some days it feels like we're hanging on by a thread though, which is why I think this site is great.

I love him more than anything, 
but I'll be the first to admit we don't show each other like we should. 
We tend to get wrapped up in everyday life and its problems, 
and I don't show him anywhere near enough how much I appreciate him and all he does for our family.

I browsed around on The Dating Divas site and I found sooo many adorable ideas for little gifts  
to let him know that he is appreciated, 



cute ways to say I'm sorry,

and a lot of great Date Night ideas!



and since I'm throwing it all out here..I can honestly say...
 I really have absolutely NO idea when our last "date night" was!
Eeek!...Sounds like I need to get to planning!  lol

Hope everyone enjoys the site as much as I did!
They really do have some fantastic ideas! :0)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather for the shout out! We are so glad you found some ideas to get your planning juices going! We hope the next time you visit us, you'll be telling us about which fun date you decided to go on! -Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete